KEV will be attending the following conferences in 2013:
- TASBO – Feb 18 – Feb 22, 2013 in San Antonio, TX
- KEV User Group – March 21 – March 22, 2013 in Mississauga, ON
- ECNO – June 2 – June 4, 2013 in Alliston, ON
- International ASBO – Oct 12 – Oct 14, 2013 in Boston, MA
- Implemented in over 6,300 schools
- More than 15 years of experience managing school finances
- One of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry
KEV Group provides best in class software and an unparalleled and secure user experience. All of our software is designed and delivered to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of schools and their bookkeepers while managing school activity funds.
We achieve this by offering our School Cash suite of products, which include:
School Cash Accounting: A web-based accounting package for school activity funds, which significantly reduces the workload of school bookkeepers and district officials.
School Cash Online: An online payment system, which enables parents to pay for their students’ day-to-day school expenses quickly and easily.
School Cash Register: A software package that assists with the handling of cash and check transactions for the payment of items. It’s a virtual, online cash register and includes the capability of printing receipts and statements.
School Cash Professional Services: A team of highly qualified industry experts available to schools to consult on a variety of school activity funds related topics.