Client Success Manager
It’s an exciting time to be a Client Success Manager at KEV Group. Our client list is growing exponentially throughout North America, which means there are plenty of relationships to cultivate. We are entrepreneurial individuals who will help change the way schools manage their activity funds. The role’s primary responsibility is to ensure that each client has achieved a pleasant and efficient implementation experience, as well as received—and continues to receive—sustainable value from the School Cash Suite. Accompanying this goal is customer satisfaction, multi-level relationship management, roadmap visioning, and add-on sales. We are tech-savvy and have a preference for a fast paced, entrepreneurial technology company where change and variety provide opportunities for us to shine.
As a Client Success Manager at KEV Group, you will:
• Manage and lead all aspects of implementing the School Cash Suite for our clients of sizes ranging from 10 – 200+ schools by providing project management, solution design and deployment expertise. This process would include (but not be limited to) setting up a new client welcome package, client ‘back end’ setup, consulting, training, deployment of the solution, account management team and post-implementation review and eventual hand-off to the account management team
• Coordinate KEV’s consulting practice (and be a consultant when necessary), which includes delivering the best practices in product configuration, testing, marketing, communications strategy and planning
• Develop internal processes and infrastructure improvements for the department including new ways of working more effectively (e.g. project management tools/techniques and communications, tools/techniques, and internal sharing /tracking mechanisms).You will also be assigned other tasks and assignments as needed
• Ensure customer feedback is clearly collected, documented and conveyed internally to facilitate improvement of KEV’s products and services
• Ensure all implementation engagements are delivered within the allotted time and specified scope, with integrity and to the highest degree of client satisfaction
• Become a KEV evangelist within the company to your co-workers, and outside the company to clients and potential clients
As a Client Success Manager at KEV Group, you have:
• Minimum of 1-3 years’ work experience in: project management roles, with increasing scope and responsibility
• Have a track record of leading, coaching, managing and inspiring teams to deliver and improve process.
• A degree from an accredited university
• Managed multiple large scale software/SaaS implementation projects with distributed resources within 1-4 months
• A self-starter, detail-oriented, well organized, and flexible work ethic. Known to take risks and be effective with multiple simultaneous tasks
• Experience with scoping, analyzing and understanding client needs
• Experience with configuring and implementing software applications
• Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and proposing new strategies
To apply: send us your cover letter & resume
(one page please) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not see your dream position posted above, feel free to send us your dazzling resume and cover letter anyway. KEV is growing and we’re always looking for creative, passionate and driven people to join our team.